Not only is he prolific with great verse but TMI Tuesday questions too. Special thanks to virtualsin.wordpress.com for once again submitting great questions this week.
Good News: You’ve been invited to party!
Bad News: You have certain concerns. . .
1) Arrival. Are you afraid (a) that you can’t find the address, (b) that you will be early, (c) that you will be late, (d) other?
I usually get scared that there will be no one there I know or click with.
2) Clothing. Are you afraid (a) you will be underdressed, (b) overdressed, (c) dressed for the wrong activity, (d) don’t have items that you need, e.g. swimsuit, (3) other?
I try to dress as casual as I can so I can get a feel for what others may wear while there just in case I attend another one.
3) Drinks. Are you afraid that (a) you will drink too much, (b) that you will drink too little, (c) other people will drink too much, (d) there won’t be anything good that’s non-alcoholic, (e) other?
I am not too much of a drinker I will have about 4 to 6 and then call it a night. I don’t like to get sick.
4) Food. Are you afraid that (a) the food will be too new-fangled and trendy, (b) the food will be conventional and boring, (c) there won’t be anything you want to eat, (d) there won’t be any food and you are hungry, (e) other?
I would hope there was something that I would like to eat there because I like to keep something in my stomach so I don’t get sick while drinking.
5) Music. Are you afraid that (a) the music will be too loud, (b) there won’t be music or you won’t be able to hear it, (c) the music will be of a new genre you don’t like or can’t understand, (d) the music will be boring oldies, (e) other?
I listen to all sorts of music so this would not really matter to much to me.
6) Later. Are you afraid that (a) the party will end too soon and it won’t have been worth the trouble, (b) the party will go on too long, (c) other?
I hate going some where and not having enough time to mingle and have fun, so yea I would hate for the party to end soon.
7. Afterward. Are you afraid that (a) you will end up in bed with the wrong person and the sex will be bad, (b) the you will end up in bed with the wrong person and the sex will be great, (c) that you will end up in bed with the right person and there won’t be any sex, (d) that you will end up in bed with the right person who wants sex but you are too tired, (e) other?
I would be going home by myself I go out have a good time but not into one night stands.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!